The St. Bart's Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children at Park Hall Academy, are seeking to appoint a Teaching and Learning Support Assistant within our Early Years or Key Stage 1.This is a fixed term post until 31st August, which may become permanent thereafter.
All members of the Park Hall Family contribute to the life of our happy, friendly and successful school. We are passionate about our values which lie at the HEART of everything we do - Honesty, Enjoyment, Achievement, Respect and Teamwork. Together we are committed to continuous improvement & we work collaboratively to support all members of our team on their learning journey.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional TLSA to join our dedicated Park Hall TEAM.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the vision and values of our academy.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of EYFS and/or Key Stage 1 National curriculum.
- Have the highest aspirations and expectations for all children and be committed to raising standards.
- Be positive, ambitious, dedicated and committed to school improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to use their own initiative.
- Contribute towards the caring ethos of our school, engaging with parents, children, colleagues and Governors.
- Be committed to positively enhancing the life chances of all children.
- Be a TEAM player.
The candidate must have GCSE's in English and Maths (at least Grade C) and a NVQ 3 qualification or equivalent in Teaching & Learning.
- An exciting curriculum that is driven by the children for the children.
- A friendly school with happy dedicated staff who love their jobs.
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are eager to learn.
- A learning culture for all pupils and staff.
- A supportive professional environment to work in.
Closing Date: 30th September 2019 9:30
Interviews: W/C 30th September 2019