|The St Bart's Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint two midday assistants.
We are looking for someone to work as part of a team monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break
The successful candidate will have responsibility for -
1. Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs.
2. Report incidents in line with school policy.
3. Assist in the supervision of other activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment
4. Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals
5. Clean up spillages of food or liquid during meal service
6. Wipe down tables and clean dining areas between meals
7. Undertake similar work at other times, such as before and after school.
8. Any other duties appropriate to the post.
A happy and caring school environment
Well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
The chance to work with staff who are friendly, skilled, willing to learn and love their jobs
A warm and caring ethos
Interview date: Tuesday 1st October 2019