|Required: As soon as possible
Learning Support Practitioner (Early Years Specialist)
Level 5, 19.5 hours per week, term time only
The Governors of Maple Court Academy, part of the Alpha Academies Trust, are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, skilled individual to join our friendly and professional team. The post is for an Early Years Specialist with experience of delivering speech and language interventions.
"The Alpha Academies Trust sets a very clear vision for all of its educational providers: to champion the life chances of learners in the community it serves. This vision is systematically implemented in Maple Court Academy. As a result, pupils now receive good-quality education in a safe environment in which their best interests are uppermost." Ofsted January 2016.
We are on a positive journey and are proud of the rapid improvements we are making. If you wish to join our good Academy, then please come and see for yourself. Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact the Academy to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience of working with SEND needs to include: social, emotional, mental health difficulties with experience of language and learning needs being advantageous.
* Experience of delivering intervention on a one to one or small group basis.
* Be resilient, calm, hardworking, a good team player and always demonstrate a positive attitude.
In return we can offer you:
* An Academy where behaviour is good and standards are improving rapidly.
* Pupils behave very well. They are polite, courteous, friendly and respectful. Pupils adhere impressively to the Academy's rules." Ofsted January 2016.
* Fantastic CPD opportunities. We only work with the best trainers and coaches.
* A chance to be part of something special here at Maple Court Academy.