|£57,934 - £70,370 (Subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions)
Group 3 L16-24
Required for January 2020
We are looking to appoint a passionate, resilient and visionary leader to the role of Headteacher at Castlechurch Primary School looking for their second headship.
We are looking to appoint an experienced leader who:
* Has a proven track record of school improvement
* Has the skills, attitude and ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to a higher level.
* Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with both children and adults.
* Will work with key stakeholders and the wider community to build on the school's current position quickly.
* Is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
* Has a broad range of teaching experience
At Castlechurch Primary School, we can offer:
* A caring school with a strong inclusive ethos placing children and people at the heart of everything that we do.
* A developing Leadership Team.
* A desire to join a Multi Academy Trust to offer support, challenge and a wide range of collaborative opportunities at all levels.
* A school with huge potential to grow and develop
* Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly pupils who are engaged and motivated to learn.
* A highly committed Governing Body.
* A strong and active PTFA who consistently contribute to the school.
Applicants will only be considered if they have visited the school as part of the application process. This must be booked via Mrs Sarah Forrest, Bursar, on 01785 334955.
Further details about the role can be found in the Application Pack on www.wmjobs.co.uk
Application deadline is 12 noon on Wednesday 18th September 2019.