|Required for January 2020
We are looking to appoint a passionate, motivated, driven and experienced leader to the role of Headteacher at Oxhey First School.
Our ideal Headteacher is someone who:
* Has the skills, attitude and ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to a higher level.
* Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with both children and adults.
* Will work with key stakeholders and the wider community to build on the school's success.
* Will work collaboratively with the Multi Academy Trust, CEO and Directors
* Is committed to raising standards for all pupils.
* Has high standards and is able to lead Oxhey First School on its outstanding journey
* Has experience of teaching children from EYFS through to year 4
* Is warm, has enthusiasm and a clear vision to make a difference to our school.
At Oxhey First School, we can offer:
* A vibrant school with a strong inclusive ethos placing children and people at the heart of everything we do.
* A strong Leadership Team.
* Development and growth within the Multi Academy Trust
* Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly pupils who are engaged and motivated to learn.
* A highly committed Local Advisory Board.
* A strong and active PTFA who consistently contribute to the school.
Applicants will only be considered if they have visited the school as part of the application process. This must be booked via Mrs Lucy Siddorn, Office Manager, on 01782 513000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details about the role can be found in the Application Pack on www.wmjobs.co.uk
Application deadline is 12 noon on Friday 20th September 2019.