|32.5 hours per week, term time only (8.45am to 3.45pm)
Temporary unitl 31/08/2020 (in the first instance)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational, creative, enthusiastic, highly skilled and well-motivated Classroom Assistant to join our hardworking and committed Foundation Stage team.
1. Support the teacher in the planning and delivery of learning activities.
2. Help pupils to develop literacy and numeracy skills
3. Contribute to the creating of an attractive/stimulating, safe/secure class/school environment through display and classroom organisation.
4. Help with the maintenance of classroom records.
5. Support the teacher in the evaluation of the learning activities.
6. Help with the care and support of pupils individually and in groups.
7. Maintain a safe environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible.
8. Be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies, which relate to pupils in the classroom, i.e.; behaviour, equal opportunities and marking where applicable.
9. Supervise pupils at lunchtime in the dining room and playground, and to engage pupil in stimulating activities.
10. Committed to working as part of a team and willing to contribute to the wide life of the school.
11. Build positive relationships with children, parents, staff and visitors alike.
In return we can offer:
12. A whole school community committed to high standards and continual school improvement.
13. Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
14. A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff.
15. Excellent CPD opportunities.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available from the school office, please telephone 01782 234890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 13th September 2019
Holden Lane Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.