|We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join our professional support team for an enthusiastic part-time D&T Technician (Food) at our highly successful College from September 2019. The post, for 20 hours per week, Monday-Thursday for this academic year, is term-time only. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting food practical lessons (this includes calculating, ordering and preparing ingredients), maintaining equipment and keeping a hygienic cooking environment. Other duties to support the department and College may also be required.
About the role:
* Actual annual salary £8,738
* Working hours to be agreed with some flexibility required
* Qualifications and/or experience of working in the food/catering industry desirable
* Other technology specialisms considered
* Excellent communication skills essential
* Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
* Closing date: noon Friday 23rd August 2019
* Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11th September 2019
* Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1320 students on roll.
* We have outstanding 2018 GCSE results-92% of students achieved the new standard pass in English and 88% in Maths. Painsley is ranked in the top 56 performing schools in the country.
* Progress 8 well above average +0.52.
* We are a Specialist Science, Maths & Computing College, a Teaching School and Maths Hub.
* We are located in the market town of Cheadle in a semi-rural setting.
* We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
Informal enquiries and further details from the HR team on 01538 714944 or HR@painsley.staffs.sch.uk. All applications should be returned to HR.