|COVER CO-ORDINATOR & COVER SUPERVISOR
Grade 5 (£18,319 - £19,818) pro rata, pending pay award) 37 hrs per week, term-time, permanent
September 2019 start
We seek to appoint an effective and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor and Cover Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will:
* provide appropriate cover arrangements for classes as a result of planned absences and those that arise during the course of the school day.
* provide classroom cover for teaching staff who are absent (covering short term absences and INSET)
* maintain an orderly and purposeful environment in which students can complete work set by the classroom teacher/department.
* follow the Academy's Behaviour for Learning Policy and all other relevant school policies.
* accompany visits and field trips as required.
We gained 'Good' in our 2018 Ofsted inspection and as part of the Local Authority's quality assurance strategy, we have been granted Category 1 status, which is the highest category of school performance, for the third year running.
We welcome applications from adults who can support and engage students with good impact on their academic performance. We offer a positive school culture, opportunities for further professional development and strong support from the Senior Leadership Team.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00 am, Monday 15th July 2019
To apply for a post, please complete the application form and return to the Principal's PA, Mrs Debbie Westwood, either by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the Academy, please visit our website at www.erasmusdarwinacademy.co.uk