|Salary: £22,401 - £25,463 per annum FTE
Start Date: September 2019
Contract Type: 25 hours, Part-time, Fixed Term - 1 year
John of Rolleston Primary School has almost 400 pupils, with a two form entry on a split site, which are based in the historic village of Rolleston on Dove near Burton upon Trent. We are one of the founding schools of the Central Learning Co-operative Trust.
Our pupils are looking for a PE specialist who can help them to ASPIRE to become engaged with sporting activities within the school and community, helping them to become a team player and be responsible for their own personal development and well-being. So, can you give what our pupils are looking for and do you want to?
- Join our award winning team who want sport to help bring our school values to life?
- Develop your career and teach children who are desperate to learn new things and stretch their ability, by bringing your passion for PE/sport to our school and sharing it with the children?
- Work in a school family that is embarking on a fantastic new CPD programme, to be the very best?
- Support our enthusiastic PE Co-ordinator to enrich the quality, range and opportunity for physical activity and sport in our school, including during the lunch hour, through our PE curriculum and by leading after school physical activity clubs?
- Work with a group of primary schools in a Multi Academy Trust that cares about the values and development of our wonderful children?
- Work with fantastic and supportive parents in a beautiful village setting?
If this sounds like your career, then please send in an application form to apply for this new and exciting position!
Job application details are available on the website (both electronic and hard copies are accepted).
Please contact us for further information or if you would like to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date: 15 July 2019, 3.30pm
Interview date: 18 July 2019