|This is a temporary post for up to one year.
This post has arisen to support the Stoke Educational Psychologist Service in an exciting new venture in supporting education providers with Behaviour and Attendance issues. The Assistant Educational Psychologist post-holder will gain experience in delivering a Service:
* To support the promotion of child development and learning through the application of psychology
* To contribute to the delivery of the Educational Psychology Service to schools, academies, educational and other settings, specialist placements, children and young people, their parents/carers and other service users
* To contribute to meetings, ongoing assessment, planning and review, in line with
* Local Authority (LA) policies, procedures, and legislation, including the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years
* To support the delivery of interventions planned by the Educational Psychologist case-holder.
* To support the delivery of traded services arranged through Service Level Agreements
* To gain experience to support an application for post graduate Educational Psychologist training should the post holder wish to do so.
If you would like to discuss this post, please contact: Dr Val Legg, Lead Psychologist on 01782 234700, or either Michael Artemis or Kofi Agyei, Senior Educational Psychologists (same number).
Please note that if an employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. Should this happen then you will be advised accordingly.