|The Governors of Gladstone Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic Clerical Assistant to join our dedicated, skilled team and contribute fully to the life of our happy school.
We are looking for people who are flexible and committed to:
* Working in a sometimes challenging and busy environment
* Effective and efficient office practise
* Offering a friendly and supportive approach to all stakeholders
* The post holder should have prior experience of working in school including SIMS.net.
* Provide routine clerical/administrative support e.g. filing, faxing, emailing, completing routine forms, responding to routine correspondence.
* Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems.
* Produce lists/information/data as required, e.g. pupil data.
* Undertake more complex typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks e.g. assisting in the preparation of minutes.
* Take notes at meetings
* Operate relevant equipment/computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Internet).
* Maintain stock and supplies
* Provide general advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others.
* Undertake routine financial administration e.g. processing orders, recording and banking of monies due to the school or received through the online payment system.
* Hold a First Aid qualification.
We can offer you a school which:
* Has friendly, dedicated staff with high expectations
* Provides excellent professional development opportunities
* Applications from persons with previous school office experience would be preferable.
This position will begin on the 1st September, 2019
The closing date for applications will be noon on Friday, 21st June 2019