|September 2019 start date desirable
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic and creative Primary Teacher to join our committed team from September 2019 or negotiable; an excellent classroom practitioner who can make learning exciting and enjoyable. The successful candidate will have experience of either KS2 or KS3 with a strong desire to raise literacy and numeracy attainment and aspirations.
We can offer you;
* a friendly, supportive staff
* a positive and caring ethos
* eager, interesting children
* excellent professional development opportunities
In return the successful candidate will be;
* able to develop excellent relationships in order to inspire, challenge and support
* able to demonstrate a proven track record of raising attainment
* able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
* responsible for planning, preparing, setting clear targets and assessing the learning needs of the children in your groups.
* well organised and have a strong commitment to team work.
* Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to extra- curricular activities
* willing to undertake all duties reasonably requested in a manner consistent with the aims of Churnet View Middle School.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs S Burgess, Bursar on 01538 384939 or email email@example.com
Applications from NQT's are welcome.
An application form and supporting letter should be emailed for the attention of Mr S Fryer, Headteacher c/o firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date 21st June 2019 12 noon.
Application deadline Friday 21st June 2019 12 noon
Interviews will be held 26th June 2019