|Contract Type: Permanent, 28.75 hours per week, Term time plus 5 PD days.
Contract Term: Commencing September 2019
St Bart's Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with the Governors, staff and children of Whitchurch CE Infant and Nursery Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking Teaching & Learning Practitioner to join our team. We are looking for a person with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, who has the ability and flexibility to undertake this role.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Work in partnership with classroom teachers to plan, prepare and deliver lessons as well as monitoring and assessing pupils through marking and feedback, recording and reporting on pupils achievement, progress and development.
- Support and develop learning opportunities and interventions across EYFS and Key Stage One
- Cover classes in the absence of the class teacher covering planning, setting and completing assessment.
- Cover PPA and NQT/Management time release.
The successful candidate will:
- Have (or currently working towards) HLTA status (or equivalent Level 4 qualification relevant to the post).
- Maths and English GCSE passes (A-C) or equivalent
- Experience of working in Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Established organisational and planning skills.
- The commitment to ensure the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
- The ability to enthuse and motivate children.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Academy address FAO Miss Polly Ross, Business Manager. Please also submit a concise letter of application, presented separately on no more than two sides of A4.
Applicants must fully complete the application form. Any application form received and deemed to not be fully completed will not be shortlisted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th June at 12 noon