|Required September 2019
Applications from NQT's are welcome
The Governors of Maple Court Academy, part of the Alpha Academies Trust, are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, skilled teacher to join our friendly and professional team. Applications are welcome from teachers with experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2.
Through the 'Expect Excellence' ethos we are committed to our students becoming successful, both personally and academically. We are on a positive journey and are proud of the rapid improvements we have made. If you wish to join our good academy then please come and see for yourself. Visits are strongly recommended.
The successful candidate will
* Be able to demonstrate exemplary primary classroom practice and expect excellence from our children.
* Be a strong advocate for change and champion Academy improvement.
* Be able to work as part of a team.
In return we can offer you
* An Academy where behaviour is good and standards are improving rapidly.
"Pupils behave very well. They are polite, courteous, friendly and respectful. Pupils adhere impressively to the Academy's rules. "Ofsted January 2016
* Fantastic CPD opportunities. We only work with the best trainers and coaches.
* A chance to be part of something special here at Maple Court Academy.
If you feel that the position is of interest and you have the right experience and skills and are ready for fresh challenges, then we would love to hear from you. For details and an application form, please see our website. Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact the Academy to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Should you need any further information regarding your application please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Closing Date for this Post: Friday 7th June 2019, 9.00am
Interview Date: Week commencing 17th June 2019