|1 is temporary until February 2020 to cover maternity
1 is temporary until September 2020 with a view that it may become permanent
32.5 hours per week
Burnwood Community School is a fast paced, exciting and creative school that works hard to ensure that the whole school community is supported. The achievement of our children is our top priority and everyone supports our ethos of "working together to achieve our best"
We are looking an experienced Early Years Practitioner to work in our Nursery classes which from September 2019.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, full of creative ideas and able to work well within a team as well as on their own. Our supportive team provides a warm and welcoming environment for children, parents and staff alike.
The post holder will ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe, and receive rich and stimulating play experiences that meet their individual need. .
Some of your responsibilities as an Early Years Practitioner will include:
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* Planning, preparing and reviewing the curriculum with the team in your room in line with the EYFS
* Taking on the role of 'Key Worker' for individual children
* Following and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the setting
You must have the following qualifications, training & experience:
* Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
* Experience of working with children from 2 years to 5 years
Applicants are required to complete an application form. CVs will not be accepted. For further details and an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - Grahame Colclough, School Business Manager