|New Ford Academy is a special place where everyone is made to feel safe and valued. We want every child to develop a love of learning and to be the best that they can be. We are building a community where children: Respect themselves and other people; Think for themselves and make sensible decisions; Have their own voice and know that they are listened to equally; Have the confidence and skills to communicate with others; Know how to cope when things go wrong; Are part of a community with the school at the centre; Have a positive outlook for the future. We achieve this through our key values of: Ambition, Respect, Empathy, Resilience, Self-Belief, Independence and Honesty
We are seeking a Classroom Assistant for September 2019 who is a passionate, dedicated individual with a good sense of humour to join our hard-working team. The ideal candidate would be educated to NVQ level 2 and have experience of primary pupils.
Main duties are:
* To assist and support the Teachers in the delivery of learning activities.
* To help pupils develop the skills required in all subject areas.
* To assist the Designated Teacher/Support Staff with resources required for any activity.
* To contribute to the creating of an attractive/stimulating, safe/secure class/school environment through display and classroom organisation.
* To help with the care and support of pupils individually and in groups.
* To maintain a safe environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible.
* To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies, which relate to pupils in the classroom, i.e. behaviour, equal opportunities etc.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the Office Manager Mrs. Marlow to inform us of your intent to visit. Interviews will take place on 11th.June, 2019