Required to take up post on 1st September 2019
Head of Academy Garry Boote
Sutherland Primary Academy is a large, successful, forward looking, stand-alone converter academy, within a very high quality, new building. Approximate NOR 510
Temporary (1 year) post 29 hours per week, term time only
Post grade: Level 4; points 4 - 7
Actual Post Salary: £12,609 - £13,381 based upon a term time (45 week) only contract of 29 hours per week. For information only, the equivalent full time (37 hours) year round salary would be £18,426 - £19,554
The Governors wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced
Teaching Assistant, to work, at least initially, with KS1 children.
Our new Teaching Assistant will:
* have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and best practice
* have high expectations of pupil achievement
* have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
* a friendly and welcoming academy
* committed and dedicated team members
* a supportive Board of Trustees
* commitment to Continuing Professional Development
* An excellent record of supporting Teaching Assistants towards Qualified Teacher Status
Visits to Sutherland by candidates who have been short-listed are encouraged
Closing date for applications 12.00 Thursday 23rd May 2019
Interviews Friday 14th June 2019
Sutherland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and identity checks will be undertaken before the provisional offer of an appointment is confirmed.