|REQUIRE A TEMPORARY FULL TIME (MATERNITY COVER) KS2 TEACHER
Our Governing Body wishes to appoint an exemplary class teacher for 1 terms from September 2019 to strengthen and further enhance teaching and learning. We are looking for a nurturing, flexible, enthusiastic person, who is also a team player, hard-working and able to build excellent relationships based on mutual trust and respect. It is essential that the post holders will add to the positive ethos of Oakhill, for the benefit of our children and staff, by being willing to take part in the wider life of the school.
We need a highly motivated, highly skilled individual to join our positive, nurturing team. The successful candidates will:
* Be able to demonstrate exemplary primary classroom practice in KS2.
* Have a positive outlook and the ability to work well with others, as part of a team
* Demonstrate a creative and personalised approach to teaching and learning
* Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and actively model & promote the values and ethos of the school
In return we can offer the opportunity to:
* Work with children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and have exemplary behaviour
* Access to appropriate training
* Work with friendly, dedicated, supportive staff.
Please indicate your experience and curriculum strengths/interests in your application.
Oakhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding all pupils. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Identity checks will be carried out, references sought and qualifications verified before any offers of posts are made.
Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Joanna Leach email@example.com to organise a visit.
Closing date: 9am - Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews: Friday 21st June 2019