|Start date: 1st September 2019
Salary: Leadership 5-9
The Central Co-operative Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher for Grange School.
Working closely with the Headteacher, the post holder will be responsible for Teaching, Learning and Assessment. You will also make a significant contribution to the Trust, where all Leadership teams work in collaboration to develop joint policies and practice. This role is a superb opportunity for an ambitious leader, who has enthusiasm, drive and determination, to succeed.
We are looking for someone who:
*Has a proven track record of leading a key area of the curriculum
*Has a passion for excellence in teaching and learning with high expectations of pupils and staff
* Is an outstanding class teacher who can lead on improving teaching and learning and directly impact on pupil outcomes
* Demonstrates commitment to self and school improvement
* Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
* Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Works effectively in a team
* Builds positive relationships with parents
We can offer:
* Enthusiastic, well-behaved and enquiring children with a really positive attitude to learning and a sense of fun!
* A well-established, dedicated and experienced staff team
* An attractive, well-resourced and happy learning environment
* A strong commitment to your professional development
* Mentoring and coaching to prepare for career progression
Prospective applicants are positively encouraged to visit us to view the school and meet the staff and children in order to fully appreciate all that we have to offer. Application forms are on the website or available from email@example.com
Closing date and shortlisting: Thursday 16th May 2019, 9.00 am.
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019