|Grove Academy is on an exciting journey. The Trustees, staff and children are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Class Teacher, to start in September 2019. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. We are a larger than average, 4 form entry junior school. The children come first and high expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our Infant Academies. The successful candidate will be invited to express their interest in which year group they would like to teach and we will do our best to accommodate this.
Our children need an excellent teacher who
* Has the potential to become a highly skilled teacher
* Has high expectations of learning and behaviour
* Has high expectations for the achievement of every child, themselves and all staff members
* Is driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
* Is able to establish fantastic relationships with children, parents and colleagues
* Has a passion for ensuring every child is included and really does matter
We can offer
* A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
* A dedicated, hardworking and able team
* Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
? A friendly, supportive, hard working environment where everyone is valued
* A strong, effective and experienced senior leadership team
* A collegiate, partnership approach towards school improvement, where all staff have a voice
* Excellent support, coaching programme and CPD opportunities
* Exciting links and joint professional development with ESPRIT partner Academies
Potential candidates are warmly invited & encouraged to visit the Academy .
Closing date: Friday 17th May 2019 at 12pm
Application packs are available from Tuesday 30th April 2019 by emailing Miss Emma Comber, Senior Admin & Finance Officer -firstname.lastname@example.org or from Grove Academy office.