|This is a fixed term post for 12 months, working 14.8 hours per week The actual salary is £9,534.40 - £10,526.80 per annum.
As an Employment Advisor you will be dedicated to delivering high quality Information, Advice and Guidance under the National Careers Service contract.
A minimum of Level 4 Careers Information and Advice or equivalent is required, alongside the expertise to help customers achieve their full potential, whilst balancing the need to achieve delivery targets. Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, be flexible and willing to work across a variety of locations. A proactive and professional individual confident in their ability to deliver a quality service.
You will be supporting individuals with:
* CV writing
* understanding the job market
* searching and applying for jobs
* interview techniques
* searching for courses and training schemes
* Identifying funding to support learning
* finding out about volunteering opportunities to help develop work skills
* identifying key strengths and skills
* exploring career options and training routes
* developing a plan for individual goals
For further information about the role, feel free to contact the Jobs, Enterprise and Training team on 01782 231217.
Please note that if an employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. If this happens you will be advised accordingly.