|Learning Support Assistant
(for a specific child, required June 2020)
Full time (35.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year)
Salary - £18,672 to £20,541 (Level 5 points 17 -21) Pro rata
Fixed Term Contract to June 2020
Start Date: ASAP
Sir Stanley Matthews Academy is a Good school with outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare, which is defined equally by its high academic achievements and its warmth and inclusivity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to join our highly dedicated SEN team. You will be working 1:1 with a specific child who has Social Emotional Mental Health needs.
Duties will include:
* Preparing, delivering and tracking high quality interventions under the direction of the SENCO and teaching staff.
* Have good literacy and numeracy skills supported by relevant qualifications.
* Have confidence in dealing with a wide range of people.
* Have an understanding of Social Emotional Mental Health or experience of working with children with attachment difficulties would be an advantage, however all applications are welcome.
* Be approachable, enthusiastic, supportive, resilient, patient and understanding.
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with an academy that is ever improving. If you share the academy's vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and our community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please visit our website: - www.ossma.co.uk for more information and to download an application pack. You will find the details under our 'About Us' section.
Closing date for applications
Sunday 28th April 2019
Interviews to be arranged