|7.5 hours- Part Time Temporary
(7.15am - 8.45am, Monday - Friday, Term Time Only)
(£17,364 PRO RATA, PER ANNUM) £9.00 per hour
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to take over the day to day running of our already successful breakfast club.
Duties to include;
* To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
* To assist in the preparation of games and activities that the children will engage in during their time in the care club
* To supervise children whilst they are playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
* To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
* To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept
* To assist in the preparation of foodstuffs and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
* To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
Oakhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding all pupils. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Identity checks will be carried out, references sought and qualifications verified before any offers of posts are made.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications should be made in writing, using a Stoke on Trent City Council application form (available from the school office) and should be accompanied by a supporting letter outlining your strengths and experience relevant to this post.
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Interviews To Be Held: Monday 13th May 2019