|The Governors of St Mary's Catholic Primary School, part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational teacher. If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills to contribute to the ongoing success of our happy, thriving school, then we would welcome your application.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who is able to:
* Support, contribute to and develop the distinctive Catholic ethos of our school.
* Share our commitment to the education and development of our children in order for them to reach their unique, God given potential.
* Be an exemplary role model with the potential to be an inspirational leader.
* Encourage our children to become good citizens who know how to contribute to the wider community.
* Make a significant contribution to maintaining a school culture that is learning centered, promotes excellence, equality and high expectations.
* Demonstrate an approachable, inclusive and child centered leadership style.
We are proud to offer:
* The opportunity to be part of, and make a significant contribution to, a happy and caring school community.
* A teaching post in KS1 or KS2 (Depending on relevant skills/experience)
* Well behaved, talented and creative children who learn with enthusiasm and passion.
* Supportive parents and families who are fully committed to helping their children succeed.
* A motivated, forward thinking and dynamic staff team.
* Supportive and effective governors who are committed to your professional development.
* Well established and effective working relationships with local schools.
We actively encourage visits to our school. Please call the school office on 01782 619685 to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.stmarycatholicprimary.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit applications to email@example.com by 10am on Tuesday 30th April 2019