|The Governors of St. Thomas CE (VA) Primary School are seeking to recruit an inspirational teacher to join our committed and motivated teaching team in September 2019. The class position could be either KS1 or KS2 dependant on the qualities and experience of the successful candidate.
At St Thomas CE (VA) Primary we value lessons that are inspiring, engaging (and often fun) to bring the joy of learning to our pupils. We are a church school and treasure our Christian distinctiveness which is supported by our school motto, 'Learning for Life, with Jesus.'
The successful candidate must:
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner able to deliver consistently good creative lessons which challenge, engage and motivate all pupils.
* Be passionate about providing the very best learning experiences for children
* Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a team.
* Have a willingness to play a full and active role in the daily life of the school.
* Ideally, but not essentially, be a personally committed Christian who is an active member of her/his own church (which is recognised by Churches Together in England) and who is committed to applying her/his own faith practically to the Christian ethos of our school.
Our School can offer:
* Well behaved, enthusiastic pupils who love to learn.
* A dedicated staff team committed to achieving high standards.
* Supportive parents and governors.
* Opportunities for further training and career development.
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit the school - please telephone 01782 787099 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 3.30pm on Tuesday 7th May 2019
Interviews: to be held week commencing Monday 13th May 2019
Candidates will be asked to teach a sample lesson as part of the interview process ahead of the formal interview.
Please post or email applications FTAO: Mrs L Toach, Associate Headteacher
St Thomas CE(VA) Primary, Poplar Drive, Kidsgrove, Stoke on Trent, ST7 4HT