|This is a full-time Permanent Position (Part Time would be considered)
St. John's is part of the Newman Catholic Collegiate. The Directors are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher to join our enthusiastic team. The position is for a class teacher in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. We are very proud of our school and want someone who will complement our visionary and aspiring team.
The successful applicant will have:
* a commitment to our school's Catholic ethos;
* the ability to demonstrate high quality learning and teaching;
* high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour;
* an awareness of effective use of pupil assessment data;
* a commitment to a broad and balanced curriculum:
* a creative approach to teaching that leads to High Standards of Achievement in all subjects.
At St. John's we can offer you:
* a full programme of induction;
* a friendly and supportive welcome;
* opportunities to develop through continuous professional development;
* a positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
* support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the collegiate.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Applications from Newly Qualified and experienced teachers are encouraged.
Application packs are available from Mrs Lorraine Murphy, Executive Support Manager, Newman Catholic Collegiate, The Newman Catholic Collegiate, 83, Little Chell Lane, Tunstall, Stoke on Trent ,ST6 6LZ or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and also on the school's Website: www.stjohnsnewman.co.uk
For further information about this post, or to arrange a school visit, please contact
Mrs C Steward, Head of School
Closing date for all applications: Tuesday 7th May 2019
Interviews: wb 20th May 2019