|Required from September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Lead Teacher of Maths to join our very successful Maths Faculty. The successful candidate will have a firm commitment to raising whole-school achievement; have a professional approach to staff development; high expectations; and a determination to succeed.
The faculty is at an exciting point in its development and enjoying considerable success in public exams at all levels. We are looking to appoint a forward thinking, able professional to join the Faculty in its continuing development. This post would suit any successful, well-qualified and ambitious teacher of Maths.
At Sir Graham Balfour we offer:
* A friendly, well-motivated staff, who embrace willingly a culture of professional development.
* An ever growing reputation in the local community which has resulted in the school being consistently oversubscribed in an area where student rolls are falling.
* A very positive climate for learning.
* A first rate learning environment. We are housed in buildings completed in 2002 and financed via a PFI initiative.
* Innovative 14-19 collaboration and an increasing roll at KS5.
* A commitment to inclusive practice.
* Applications can only be accepted if submitted on the enclosed formal application form.
* Two references will be required, one of which must be from your most recent employer.
* We confirm our commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Vicki McKeen
Closing date: 11.00 am Thursday 2nd May 2019. Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Shortlisting: 04 May 2019
Interviews: w/c 06 May 2019