|Location : The Richard Crosse CE Primary School / St Mary's CE Primary, Colton.
Start Date : As soon as possible
Salary : £17,391 - £18,391 FTE (Pay Award pending)
Working Pattern : 25 Hours per week (9am - 2pm) Term Time Only
Closing Date : 29th April 2019 12pm.
The Board of Directors of The Small Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a part time inspirational, motivational and enthusiastic Cook to work within our catering division. The successful
candidate should be prepared to work at any of the schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
The successful applicant will also:
* Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
* Have knowledge of nutritional standards;
* Be able to contribute to and support the ethos of the schools;
* Be able to devise and deliver healthy, nutritious and popular menus.
* Contribute to promoting a healthy lifestyle throughout the Trust.
* Develop the catering provision of the Trust.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
* Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
* Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
* Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
* The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
The post holder will be expected to be available for work during term time, holidays must be taken during school closures.
Applicants should state in their applications their areas of strength.
Interviews will take place on 01st & 02nd May 2019 at The Richard Crosse CE Primary School, Crawley Lane, Kings Bromley, Burton on Trent, DE13 7JE.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form to email@example.com