|Full Time Support Staff.
12 months temporary.
Level 3 - FTE £16,863.00 - £17,391.00
To contribute to the delivery of an effective ICT support service throughout the school to respond to identified need, ensure continuity of service and achieve planned reporting objectives and deadlines.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the effective performance and service provision of ICT services to minimise disruption
2. Participate in the collection, collation, processing and storage of data and information to comply with school reporting requirements
3. Implement routine manual and computerised systems, practices and procedures to ensure that data and information is current, relevant, effectively and securely collected and that reporting complies with planned outcomes and obligations, reporting any concerns as required
4. Maintain the integrity and security of all systems by use of appropriate user protocols and undertake related monitoring and reporting
5. Provide user support to identify and respond promptly to routine system or process issues that arise within an agreed framework of performance criteria
6. Support contingency arrangements to respond to any unforeseen or unplanned circumstances that may arise to maintain the safety and security of data and information, maintain security and minimise disruption.
For further information, please contact Josephine Edwards.
Tel: 01782 235524 or Email: Office@sbmat.org