|To undertake tasks contributing to the effective management and enhancement of existing and potential opportunities for nature conservation and countryside recreation within the City.
This is a training role within a designated area where the apprentice will work alongside colleagues to undertake a range of supervised duties (direct and indirect supervision).
* Ensuring that all statutory requirements with regard to health and safety in all aspects of the post are met
* To undertake appropriate works in order to maintain and enhance specific sites, premises and facilities
* To help as instructed with displays, demonstrations and events
* To undertake, as instructed, vehicle and foot patrols to ensure the well-being of sites and attend to any minor estate works which may be required
* To identify and report all health and safety hazards observed on sites, premises or equipment, including the safe disposal of all dangerous materials
Qualification Level 2- You will be required to travel to Derby College to complete the qualification (once a month)
Working Hours- Monday - Thursday 08.30am- 4.30pm, Friday 08.30am- 4.00pm
Duration: 18 months
Wages: £136.90 per week
To apply please download an application form on the attachment below.