|Required for Summer Term 2019
Class Teacher -Temporary for One Term Only
Salary: M1 - UPS3
Employer: Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Contract: Full time Temporary
Working Hours: 32.5 Hours per week
Closing date: 25 March, 2019
Shortlisting: 27 March, 2019
Interviews: 3 April, 2019 (including a short classroom observation)
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who is able to:
* Support, contribute to and develop the distinctive Catholic ethos of our school.
* Share our commitment to the education and development of our children in order for them to reach their unique, God given potential.
* Be an exemplary role model with the potential to be an inspirational leader.
* Encourage our children to become good citizens who know how to contribute to the wider community.
* Make a significant contribution to maintaining a school culture that is learning centered, promotes excellence, equality and high expectations.
* Demonstrate an approachable, inclusive and child centered leadership style.
We are proud to offer:
* The opportunity to be part of, and make a significant contribution to, a happy and caring school community.
* A teaching post in KS1
* Well behaved, talented and creative children who learn with enthusiasm and passion.
* Supportive parents and families who are fully committed to helping their children succeed.
* A motivated, forward thinking and dynamic staff team.
* Supportive and effective governors who are committed to your professional development.
* Well established and effective working relationships with local schools.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.stmarycatholicprimaryschool.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.