|An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to work as a Learning Engagement Officer in Employment, Learning and Skills.
Our Learning Engagement Officers promote the value of upskilling and reskilling local residents engaging with the most disadvantaged.
The successful applicant will:
* Encourage learners into family learning, non-accredited and accredited courses and support progression.
* Support and develop programmes in schools, community and voluntary organisations to provide wider opportunities for parents to enhance their own education.
* Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to learners on their next learning step.
* Organise and deliver events and meetings for the community both formal and informal, e.g. coffee mornings, induction sessions, parents' evenings, etc. aimed at promoting and developing adult learning.
* Assist venues in the promotion, recruitment and enrolment of learners.
* Build positive relationships with communities, local resident associations, community groups.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with training providers and other partner agencies, such as Job Centre Plus.
* Create marketing materials for adult learning and family learning courses/events.
Please note that ability and commitment to work flexibly will be expected as this post will be required to cover evening and weekend enrolments and events.
Please note that if any employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. Should this happen then you will be advised accordingly.