|Churnet View Middle School is an excellent 9-13 age middle school set in the beautiful surroundings of the Staffordshire Moorlands and at the heart of the community. Part of The Talentum Learning Trust with Westwood College and Leek High School, Churnet View Middle School offers exceptional opportunities for staff development and experience across other key stages and post 16 education.
We can offer you;
* a friendly, supportive staff
* a positive and caring ethos
* eager, interesting children
* excellent professional development opportunities
In return the successful candidate will be;
* able to develop excellent relationships in order to inspire, challenge and support
* able to demonstrate a proven track record of raising attainment
* able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
* responsible for planning, preparing, setting clear targets and assessing the learning needs of the children in your groups.
* well organised and have a strong commitment to team work.
* Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to extra- curricular activities
* willing to undertake all duties reasonably requested in a manner consistent with the aims of Churnet View Middle School.
For further details or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs S Burgess, Bursar on 01538 384939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from NQT's are welcome.
An application form and supporting letter should be emailed for the attention of Mr S Fryer, Headteacher c/o email@example.com by the closing date 12 noon on Friday 26th March 2019.
Application deadline Friday 26th March 2019 12 noon
Interviews will be held w/c 1st April 2019
Application packs are availble from https://cvm.ttlt.org.uk/