|Full Time Class Teacher
Required for September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher to join our 'Outstanding School' who is:
* An outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching who can provide challenge and engagement for children at the school.
* Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning needs of all children.
* Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
* Innovative and creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement in their class.
* Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
We can offer:
* A friendly, welcoming Christian community, which values everyone
* A positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
* Support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and the other 14 schools within the Painsley Catholic Academy.
* Excellent career development including opportunities to work with Painsley Teaching School Alliance
* Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
* Very supportive staff, parents, governors and directors
* A commitment to your on-going professional development.
This vacancy is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced qualified teacher.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Applications must be made using a Catholic Education Service application form.
Application packs are available from Mrs. Maureen Conlin, Bursar at St. Anne's Catholic Primary School, Lynton Avenue, Weeping Cross, Stafford ST17 0EA, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this post, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mrs.N.Hannett, Headteacher.
Closing Date for Applications: 12.00 noon on Friday 29th March 2019.
St. Anne's Catholic Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.