|Due to the continued expansion of Little Learners, our governor run provision, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed, child-centred individuals to join our outstanding team. Training, support and coaching will be offered to the successful candidates to ensure they flourish in their roles.
The successful applicants will;
* Be child-centred and be able to think creatively
* Have a 'can do' attitude
* Be proactive
* Have the ability to learn from experiences and challenges
* Be excellent early years practitioners
* Have a sound understanding of child development, the EYFS and the needs of children in the early years
* Be committed to working closely with parents and as part of a team
* Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate themselves and others
* Be full of potential and embrace the next phase of our journey!
Visits to the setting are strongly encouraged. Please contact Sue Jones, Finance Support Officer on 01785 246159 or email email@example.com
Greenhall & Little Learners are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB), references and medical clearance.
Full-time, fixed term post until 31st December 2019
Shift patterns will operate over the hours of 7.00am-6pm, Monday-Friday, whole year