Due to the continued expansion of Little Learners, our governor run provision, we are looking for a dedicated, passionate professional with the highest of standards to join our outstanding team.
Are you a committed individual, ready for the next challenge in your career? Do you believe in quality child-centred, early education where all are enabled to reach their potential? Are you enthusiastic and caring with a good sense of humour? If so, we want to hear from you!
Training, support and coaching will be offered to the successful candidate to ensure they flourish in their role.
The successful applicant will;
* Be able to motivate and challenge the team around them, leading by example at all times
* Thrive on responsibility but know when to seek guidance from senior leadership
* Be an excellent early years practitioner who is committed to their own continual professional development
* Be child-centred and be able to think creatively
* Be a problem-solver
* Work on their own initiative but be open to the suggestions and ideas of others
* Have the ability to learn from experiences and challenges
* Have a sound understanding of child development from birth - 5 years old and be able to share this with others
* Be committed to working closely with parents and other professionals
* Be full of potential and embrace the next phase of our journey!
Visits to the setting are strongly encouraged. Please contact Sue Jones, Finance Support Officer on 01785 246159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenhall & Little Learners are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.All appointments are subject to clearance DBS, references and medical clearance.
Fixed term post until 31st December 2019
Shift patterns will operate over the hours of 7.00am-6pm, Monday-Friday, whole year, you will be required to work in school holidays.