|Site Technician: Grade 3 (SCP 10-13) (3-4)
15 hours - full year
Required for 4th March 2019
£15,613 - £16,491 FTE [actual salary £6,323 - £6,679 pa] [£8-74 to £9.01 per hour]
[increasing to £18,065 - £18,426 FTE [actual salary £7,316 - £7,463 pa [£9.36 to 9.55 per hour with effect from 01.04.2019]
Our Local Academy Council (LAC) are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Site Technician to join their dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will provide routine caretaking and cleaning tasks, whilst observing safe working practices, to support the safe and effective operation of the school (see job specification for details).
St Edwards CE Academy, Cheddleton (SEAC) is:
A place where self-esteem and confidence are nurtured for all through Christian values; where there is always an emphasis on high expectations and standards in all that we do.
We are looking for someone:
* Who has the skills and is committed to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities (see job specification for details).
* Who has and maintains high expectations of themselves and others
* Who works within all aspects of our policies and procedures
We can offer you:
* A leadership team, LAC and staff that are committed to supporting each other
* A supportive working environment where everyone is valued
* An working environment and ethos that keeps children at the centre of all that we do
Applicants should submit a completed application form, monitoring form & PEAQ form by the closing date and are encouraged to visit the academy before applying